Get the best pricing on an infrared sauna today!
Choosing the Right Sauna
With a range of size and design options, it can be difficult to choose the right sauna for you. For help finding the Clearlight® infrared sauna that best suits your needs, here are some important questions to consider before you buy:
- What qualities should an infrared sauna have?
- How are some infrared heaters different from others?
- What benefits does each type of infrared heater offer?
- Which type of wood is best to use in a sauna?
- Why is it important to have a lifetime warranty?
- What goes into the manufacturing of the sauna?
- Why is the placement of a sauna’s heaters important?
- Are there heaters that produce dangerous levels of EMF (Electromagnetic Fields)?
- How important is a low ELF sauna to your health?
Clinically-Proven Health Benefits
Using the same infrared heat that the sun produces, Clearlight® infrared saunas help to relax your joints, muscles and tissues by increasing your body’s oxygen flow and blood circulation. As the soothing infrared heat penetrates your skin, it helps clear your cells of impurities, like cholesterol and heavy metals, so you can experience clinically-proven health and wellness benefits like:
- Weight loss and improved metabolism
- Relief from muscle pain
- Improved immune system function
- Detoxify your body of toxic impurities
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Reduce joint pain and stiffness
- Stress and fatigue relief
- Improve the health of your skin
Speak to a Sauna Expert Today
Complete the form below and one of our sauna experts will be in touch with you shortly.